“The Blessedness of Brokeness”

GET THE BOOK TODAY!!!!
Just click the buy now button. Shipping is Included.

20.00

2016-10-20T23:10:26+00:00

About the Author:

Part author, comedian & visionary but FULL communicator of Biblical Truth, Frank Shelton travels the globe pointing people to a personal relationship with Jesus. He shares HUMOR, celebrity impressions and powerful life stories that Exalt the Savior, Encourage the Saints and Evangelizes the Sinner desiring to build God's Kingdom not his. Frank has a God given gift to "dial in" to those disconnected from God and hung up in life. He is an evangelist and encourager and ideal for students, singles and Sunday services speaking over 200 dates per year at various venues.

13 Comments

1. Mike Epperson March 5, 2012 at 4:24 pm - Reply

Hey Frank, how do I get a signed copy? Love to support you brother! We got to keep you on the road to help save souls. Great seeing you in IL recently

2. Ronnie Townsend March 5, 2012 at 4:25 pm - Reply

Brother Frank,I cant wait to read your new book.Give me a call Please I know you are Busy and i Respect that god is good.WWJD

3. Paul Pitts March 5, 2012 at 4:26 pm - Reply

Frank, congratulations on your book. Please send me a copy. The checks in the mail! Mail to my Oviedo, Florida address

4. Stevie Prather March 5, 2012 at 4:27 pm - Reply

Congrats, Frank! When is the book signing at Barnes and Noble? LOL

5. Pastor William Chris Shelton March 5, 2012 at 4:28 pm - Reply

Placed my order yesterday through our local Christian bookstore, Lantern Bookstore and looking forward to getting you to sign it when I see you! Hope to have you back to preach in Arkansas soon. God bless!

6. Cecilia March 5, 2012 at 4:28 pm - Reply

When are you coming back to St. Louis?

7. Deb Gillepsie March 5, 2012 at 4:30 pm - Reply

No fair! How can I get my signed copy if you’re all the way up there in Maryland? 😀 So proud of you Frank! Those prayers are paying off. I will buy one on your site and please mail it to me in TN with your autograph in it dear brother

8. Clark Crawford March 5, 2012 at 4:40 pm - Reply

Frank, I am sure hoping to have your new book in my mailbox today in Dallas, TX. For some reason it did not make it Saturday. I will let you know what I think as soon as I read it. Hopefully later today or tomorrow. I KNOW that it is going to be a N.Y. Times Bestseller!! Proud of you Evangelist!

9. Karla Meachem March 5, 2012 at 4:41 pm - Reply

Frank, I cannot wait to get my copy of your new book in Saskatchewan, Canada. I ordered it off your site last night. God bless you!!!

10. Robyn Smith March 5, 2012 at 4:42 pm - Reply

It is so amazing, awe inspiring and humbling to see how God has worked in and through so many lives in all these touching and incredible stories of faith and
    perserverance in THE BLESSEDNESS OF BROKENNESS. Truly an inspirational book that will remind you that He is always faithful to work everything for good to those who love and serve Him.

11. Guy Latimer March 5, 2012 at 8:03 pm - Reply

Buddy, we love your new book!!! We are most grateful to you and your family as you are a tremendous blessing ! We are so thankful for your love and faithfulness to Christ !

12. CC March 6, 2012 at 12:59 am - Reply

Frank, all I can say after reading your new book, is “WOW!!” Ministered to my Heart, Mind, Soul and Spirit!! May be the greatest book I have ever read, outside the Bible! I am still trying to absorb it all. This is a book I will keep in my office at my chair side, as well as on road trips. God is so good! Brokenness, that is what I long for!! My distance tomorrow must be great after ALL the resistance I have faced. But OH… how I long for Jesus first and foremost!! I am going to write an endorsement on Amazon, then promote thru my FB page! Love you brother and thank you again!!

13. Tom Dove March 13, 2012 at 5:26 pm - Reply

“Frankly speaking”, this is awesome!! Let me know when your back on Capitol Hill Frank. Congrats bro and still want to have dinner at OUTBACK with you. Call when you can