Plans In Motion For First Cruise Ship To Haiti In 30 Years

2016-10-20T23:10:16+00:00

About the Author:

Part author, comedian & visionary but FULL communicator of Biblical Truth, Frank Shelton travels the globe pointing people to a personal relationship with Jesus. He shares HUMOR, celebrity impressions and powerful life stories that Exalt the Savior, Encourage the Saints and Evangelizes the Sinner desiring to build God’s Kingdom not his. Frank has a God given gift to “dial in” to those disconnected from God and hung up in life. He is an evangelist and encourager and ideal for students, singles and Sunday services speaking over 200 dates per year at various venues.

9 Comments

1. Carolyn Beeman March 11, 2013 at 10:18 pm - Reply

So happy that GOD has opened so many doors for you to share HIS message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Ray Taylor March 11, 2013 at 10:20 pm - Reply

Bro Frank – so proud of you! I love to hear the story how God opened the door for you to be on the very first Cruise with a Cause to Bahamas. Most folks would have NEVER had your faith to give God a chance. You did and now you and Josh McDowell are two of the only speakers in USA who have preached on all five cruises. What an inspiration you are to me my friend!!

3. Tabernacle of Praise March 11, 2013 at 10:20 pm - Reply

All of us at TOP in Callhoun, GA are sailing with you Frank!! Cant wait to sign up. Love to you and the family.

4. Pastor B March 11, 2013 at 10:21 pm - Reply

LOVE HOW GOD USES YOU FRANK. YOU ARE AWESOME!! WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK TO PREACH IN INDIANA??

5. Laurie S March 11, 2013 at 10:23 pm - Reply

I love CASTING CROWNS!! My husband I hope to go with you on this one. I heard the one to Jamaica was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

6. Nicole Bivens March 11, 2013 at 10:24 pm - Reply

Great article!! Frank, you constantly promote others. No wonder the Lord has PROMOTED YOU!!

7. Hilery March 11, 2013 at 10:25 pm - Reply

Frank, your sermons at FBC Hagerstown last week were amazing. I have never prayed to God for it NOT to snow so I could go back to church and hear you preach. What a gift you are to so many.

I was wondering do you have any cds/videos of you? Listening to you brings me a such peace and happiness that I’d love to be able to listen to you when youre not in Hagerstown. Thanks Frank!

8. Pastor RA March 14, 2013 at 6:16 pm - Reply

Great job! Cant wait to have you back in our neck of the woods real soon. The church is EXCITED!!

9. Dan Meyer April 4, 2013 at 11:46 am - Reply

Frank –

I LOVED the story on the taxi ride in Texas! God is doing incredible things through you brother! Can’t wait to see you at the Objective Nashville in May! Got some extraordinary things to share with you!

Love you, bro!